These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Website Name accessible at operaqatar.qa
By using our Website, you accepted these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our Website.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to use the website:
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
You grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of amounting to a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of any country or territory where it is or may be published or received.
You agree to indemnify us, and our directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions, or suits arising out of or in connection with the use of our website, including, without limitation, any user content submitted by you.
No reliance on information: The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Our website changes regularly:
We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it, and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Breaches of these terms and conditions:
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or take such other action as we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms shall apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms on our website.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order on the website.